Please remember these tips when making your rent payments:
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month and is considered late if received after 11:59PM on the 5th of the month.
- Rent checks and electronic rent payments that are returned as NSF (Not Sufficient Funds) after 11:59PM on the 5th of the month are considered late and will be assessed a $25 NSF fee in addition to applicable late fees.
- Rent checks that are mailed via the US Postal Service or other carrier are considered received when the check arrives at our postal box- not when it was sent. Lost or delayed payments will be considered late and applicable fees will apply.
- We do not recommend mailing paper checks. We offer other rent payment options that are more reliable, faster, and more secure (see below). If you decide to mail your rent checks to us, you may want to use a tracking service provided by the mail carrier.
- ALWAYS WRITE YOUR PROPERTY ADDRESS ON ALL CHECKS INCLUDING CASHIER’S CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, AND PERSONAL CHECKS IF NOT PREPRINTED WITH THIS INFO.
- You can pre-pay your rent for future months or pay your rent as early as you like to avoid being late.
Rent Payment Options
Listed in preferred order:
- Pay Your Rent Online Through Our Tenant Web Portal:
This service allows you to pay electronically from your checking or savings account and setup one- time or reoccurring monthly payments. You can also view your current charges and payment history.
You must be activated by your property manager to use this service before the first log-in.
- Mail Your Rent Check to:
Greg Garrett Property Management
11864 Canon Blvd.
Newport News VA 23606
Do not include any other correspondence to this address.
11864 Canon Blvd, Suite 112
Newport News, VA 23606
Toll Free: 1-800-GARRETT