Why Rent from Greg Garrett Property Management?
As a tenant you are our customer. We pride ourselves on our excellent tenant service and consistently strive to make things better for you. You can expect quality properties, professional service and responsive staff when you lease from Greg Garrett Property Management. Please click on the links below for more information:
Please remember these tips when making your rent payments:
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month and is considered late if received after 11:59PM on the 5th of the month.
- Rent checks and electronic rent payments that are returned as NSF (Not Sufficient Funds) after 11:59PM on the 5th of the month are considered late and will be assessed a $25 NSF fee in addition to applicable late fees.
- Rent checks that are mailed via the US Postal Service or other carrier are considered received when the check arrives at our postal box- not when it was sent. Lost or delayed payments will be considered late and applicable fees will apply.
- We do not recommend mailing paper checks. We offer other rent payment options that are more reliable, faster, and more secure (see below). If you decide to mail your rent checks to us, you may want to use a tracking service provided by the mail carrier.
- ALWAYS WRITE YOUR PROPERTY ADDRESS ON ALL CHECKS INCLUDING CASHIER’S CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, AND PERSONAL CHECKS IF NOT PREPRINTED WITH THIS INFO.
- You can pre-pay your rent for future months or pay your rent as early as you like to avoid being late.
Rent Payment Options
Listed in preferred order:
Pay Your Rent Online Through Our Tenant Web Portal:
This service allows you to pay electronically from your checking or savings account and setup one- time or reoccurring monthly payments. You can also view your current charges and payment history.
You must be activated by your property manager to use this service before the first log-in.
Mail Your Rent Check to:
Greg Garrett Property Management
11864 Canon Blvd.
Newport News VA 23606
Do not include any other correspondence to this address.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we”ll email you an account activation link. Learn more.
I <3 Turtles.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays.